Sunday 13 May 2012

May 13, 2012

Ahh, Sunday....
The perfect day to start a blog. Before I begin the journey of "blogging" (trying to navigate this foreign world of posts, blegs, and pingbacks) I would like to note that this blog was created to update my family and friends on my whereabouts and thereabouts as I attempt to navigate the wonderful world of competitive rowing. For those of you who haven't been updated recently, I am currently attending a selection camp for the Canadian Under 23 (U23) rowing team. The camp runs from May to mid June (?), and U23 World Rowing Championships will be held in Trakai, Lithuania from July 11-15.  I am hoping to attend.... with a little luck and a lot of good hard work (or as we like to say, "a little blood, sweat, and tears")!
For more info on the U23 World Rowing Championships check out the following link:
http://www.worldrowing.com/events/2012-world-rowing-under-23-championships

I hope you enjoy the updates. Unfortunately I have to move dorm rooms today, as they are moving all rowers from the first floor to the fifth floor of the residence where I am currently living. This means that I have to temporarily terminate my blogging, and finish this update another day.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

2 comments: