Tuesday 29 May 2012

?

I think I will give up trying to keep you updated on the selection process. Realistically, I haven't a clue what is going on. Which I guest doesn't really matter because I will still have to go fast regardless of whether I know the method behind the madness or not. What I do know is that we are seat racing in three pairs this Thursday. The two girls that came in today are not included in the matrix due to the fact that they just arrived.... well, last night. So it will be the six of us who have been here for over a week. Rumor has it that only two girls will be sent home this week. Oh, I almost forgot....I got the "go ahead" from physio.YAY!
Next week entails blood work and lactate testing for those of us who make it past this round of selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment